I haven't done much after my doll. I am at present trying to design another one but it takes time to get the drawings according to what you want and then test it. This time I might ask some of you ladies to test the pattern for me. I was getting bored so I thought I would try out the silk fusion method but use my silk hankies instead. I followed the tutorial which is in Joggles. Even though I didn't have the exact materials, I think it has turned out ok. I added a few strands of angelina fibres inbetween layers, which gives it a nice touch. I could do some free motion on it to make it more eye catching and I think I will dye it a bit more to make it pop next time.
The trapunto face I think is a disaster as far as I am concerned. I tried to paint it last night. I must have been tired I think. Everything went wrong with it. I just don't like it so I am not going to show it here I don't want you to have nightmares LOL!