QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Monday, December 11, 2006

Not much to say

I have not posted much lately as I have been just busy shopping and wrapping up gifts etc. The usual thing at this time of the year. Just got a moment before I go to do my chores. I am listening to Classic FM at the moment which always gives some nice music and ofcourse this time of the year there is a lot of seasonal music mixed with the other classics and I love listening to it while working away. Have a great day all

1 comment:

  1. Have a beautiful day too, dear Shashi! It is very sunny, but cold in Paris! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...