QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Thursday, October 09, 2008

New doll

A little while ago Judi wondered where my other doll body had disappeared when I made my class doll. Well now finally it has made an appearance. It was just collecting arms, legs, face and embellishments to transform itself into this doll. I have no idea what to name her so your help would be appreciated. I thought I'd better paint this before I ate it lol!

9 comments:

  1. I really like your painting of the pineapple Shashi...
    Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Linda Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a Daria the dancing flirt. I love her colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the doll and the pineapple looks tasty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sashi
    She is a real beauty I think she looks like a Shakira .I love all her colours she is stunning you are so talented .
    Love from sesga xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks kind of xmasy to me- maybe a holiday name? she is lovely- love her costume.

    Shashi, that pineapple painting is wonderful! I love it! You should frame and display it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the name Sandra came up with - and can't think of a better one! She's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Shashi your doll is soooo beautiful and cor how fab is your pineapple painting... so realistic you are just so clever :)
    hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know what her name is but she is wearing very happy colors...and I love her face

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elle est vraiment hyper jolie!
    Moi, j'aime bien Cerise comme prénom..; ça va bien avec sa robe!
    Et ton ananas est trop bien réussi aussi.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...