Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Working on the doll
I have been working on my doll from Marilyn's on line class. I had a little mishap with her. I knocked her head accidentally and broke her ear. I have stuck it back again and luckily it doesn't show. I also stuck plenty of mirror tiles on her instead of the coloured tiles that we were supposed to use. The reason being the mirror tiles were all cut small and ready to use as for the other ones I would have had to cut them. I know I would never have succeeded in cutting those tiles and also it meant I would have had to invest on a tile cutter for small tiles and I am not sure if I am going to cut tiles again. Another problem was space to cut these tiles. It is too cold to go out and cut them and nowhere inside either. So I decided to do it this way. I just did a design so that I didn't have to use the bronze tiles a lot. Now I am in the process of sticking the fabric on the body. Shall post pictures soon so stay tuned.