QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Thursday, December 18, 2008

This and That

Firstly thanks to Chris for sending me these wonderful goodies which I won in her blog. Chris especially went into the trouble of choosing things so that I could use them in my doll making. Thank you so much Chris you are too kind. Sorry I have been bit of a bad blogger lately. It is due to all the renovations taking place in the house that I have just not been able to settle down into anything. Looks like it is all going to take quite a while to do that. At the moment I am going around with a duster in one hand and a vaccum cleaner in the other like a demented woman lol! I somehow got my beads out yesterday and made these which I will be giving away to my nieces. The middle one I have decided to keep for myself but will most probably take it apart as it is a bit too big for me. These bracelets don't take that long to make so that is why I love to do them. One just needs to layout the beads the way you want and string them. They can be done in 10 mins. I am off to Royal Albert Hall today to listen to the King's College Choir. I know it will be lovely. I have always wanted to listen to them live so today is the day

6 comments:

  1. The bracelets are beautiful and the concert sounds like it would be wonderful! Have a lovely, lovely holiday season, Shashi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Shashi!
    Love the bracelets!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bracelets and what a wonderful bunch of goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Where did you get that picture of me from? I know just what you mean about the building work - I am in a real mess. Love the bracelets, enjoy the choir and forget about it all for a little while. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! That picture of the cleaning lady just cracked me up- too funny!

    I can sure relate to your attempts to clean during the renovations. I found it to be a never ending job and the dust always wins-LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ils sont magnifiques!!!
    J'adore!!
    Gros gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...