QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun and easy tag

I was tagged by Chris to look in the 6th folder on my computer where I keep my pics and share the 6th photo in it with my blogging buddies and then tag some of you to do the same. I thought what fun lets see what I come up with.... knowing me I should have known that I would come up with rubbish. Well let me explain I am one of those people who goes through phases of collecting all sorts of things and sometimes I don't even know why I do it and collecting all sorts of birthday and other free gifs from the web was one of those phases I went through. I didn't think you would be interested in those gifs so I thought to myself well perhaps I will just go into my blog folder and select the 6th picture and I came up with this...... LOL! Ok so now I tag

Linda Flemming

Mary O

Sherry Goshan

Marilyn

India

>

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part Shashi and hey I love your cute little frog...lol
    Gave me my first smile of the day...thankyou :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun idea. Thanks for including me in this game, Shashi. :) Hmmm.....what will I find in my 6th folder.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I have no idea what I will find in my folder- hope it isn't embarrassing- hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..!!!
    Love the green froggy...
    Thanks for including me in this fungame - I hope I find something worth showing that isn't too embarassing either..!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...