QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Monday, May 18, 2009

Picture a week challenge

I keep forgetting to take pictures for this challenge and end up showing same old stuff. So I just remembered I may not have shown you this picture of the skies that I caught in the car mirror. I took it sometime ago and I don't think I have shown it to you. A pity the mirror was a bit dirty otherwise the photo would have been clearer

8 comments:

  1. Great idea for a photo, Shashi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating, Shashi. Those clouds look quite ominous when you enlarge the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. makes for a wonderful and interesting photo, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really neat shot :D the sky looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! And you were driving while taking this photo? Oh,, shame on yu. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love photos of unusual articles or taken from a bit of a different angle.... it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this shot! How clever of you. I have a thing for sky photos, and this one is even more interesting via the mirror.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...