QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Monday, October 31, 2011

I am so excited

I had ordered some tickets for Leonardo Da Vinci's exhibition in London. They arrived today, I am really so very excited about it. Some of his art that has never been displayed before will be shown and a new find of his also. I was watching a programme on him yesterday and it is so amazing to know that what a talented man he was. Here is a link to the programme if you are interested to watch. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b016xjq6/Da_Vinci_The_Lost_Treasure/

I think the presenter gave a great insight into some of his life and paintings. Get a cup of coffee and enjoy it for a while.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shashi,
    I couldn't see it because it says only people in the UK can see it. :(
    But enjoy the exhibition and tell us all about it. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky YOU, Shashi!!! I think it will be an awesome exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the exhibition.

    We dismissed the programme the other night. Think I will have to watch it after all online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...