QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Sunday, September 01, 2013

From 2 years ago

Two years ago I took an on line class with Marlaine Verhelst. I finished the head and hands but got stuck on the feet. I did try but they kept going wrong so I put them aside to come back to them later. However the later became a few months, a year and then 2 years! Lol! Today I finally picked up enough courage and enthusiasm to get back to the feet. So here is the beginnings of two feet. Hopefully I will be able to finish them tomorrow.
I have decided that I am going to complete this doll no matter how odd the feet look lol!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you Shashi! The look great in this picture.
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think positive feet thoughts...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! Hope you will finish it, i want to see it finished :)
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopefully you finish the doll :) good for you for going back to it after 2 years

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doll feet are most expressive! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...