QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Wishes


Hello friends just popping in to wish you all a very happy Christmas. Hope you all have a peaceful one too. 
I have still not been able write up the pattern instruction for my elf.  I do promise you I will do it but unfortunately it is not going to be in time for this Christmas. I am so sorry about that. I have had so many problems with my computer that it has been impossible to get the pictures collated and edited to write the instructions. It is now ok but I may not be able to do anything for a bit as I am going to be away from my computer for a while.
In the meantime time I will try and keep in touch through my iPad and phone. Keep safe and have a peaceful festive season.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you Shashi! Safe travels....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and hope the New Year brings you much joy.
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2014. Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...