QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Friday, August 22, 2014

Pepi gets a friend

Some of you might remember Pepi the doll I taught in India you can read about her  Here
I am thinking of teaching this doll again in India, so I have decided to make another sample.here are the beginings. She looks a bit like a cloth skeleton at the moment :-) but I hope to turn her into a companion for Pepi soon so keep tuned in.


10 comments:

  1. Hi Shashi, I've just been back to read your previous Pepi post, and enjoyed it very much. I'm looking forward to seeing Pepi two taking shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shashi
    Pepi was before I started visiting here so when went back to see who she is.....she is longing for a new friend. This will be fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am impressed. Pepi's friend looks tiny. I will have to find the previous post now. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. went and looked at the doll and wow, she's cute!. Good idea teaching to do this again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Barbara she will be ready soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you will have fun when she makes an appearance soon Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maddy she about 12-13 inches. I don't do bigger dolls for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy I am hoping I will get the right students to teach. I am going to keep the numbers small this time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just read your Pepi post Shashi and now can understand Mili better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoyed her escapades :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...