QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Thursday, November 26, 2015

My New Appleberry

This is my new Appleberry. I made him while writing up the pattern he is all done now. Just tooting my horn here. He is available as an instant downloadable pattern at http://www.aforartistic.com . He will make a great Christmas doll. He will be available from Dollmakersjourney as a printed pattern also soon so keep tuned in ladies.



8 comments:

  1. Que doce criatura .Me encanta.Grande abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I think he will be a very popular Christmas character - and through the year too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules I hope whoever has bought the pattern truly enjoy the end product

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...