This is how I started off and I was mighty pleased with it and now
look at this! I could have cried! I sandwiched leaves and petals inbetween sheer fabric and body fabric. Well I should have used sheer fabric but I thought I would use net to get the colours of the petals and leaves through better. It does come out so much nicer but I forgot that leaves and petals crumble after they dry. So as you can see some of it came off once I turned the body. The thicker leaves and the rose petals held together well but the thiner ones crumbled. Now I have smeared all of it with glitter spray and I am hoping this will bind it and also it drys clear as well as it gives a shimmer. I really did not want to discard the body. I might have to touch the gaps up with more gold paint. She is going to be a big doll and her whole body is made with silk fabric.
PS: I don't know if this is goodnews or not but they are not rats but mice. Well whatever they are I don't want them in the house.