QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Something cute arrived!

A few months ago I took part in a challenge called 'Pay It Forward' challenge in Connie's blog. The first three people to leave a comment on her blog would receive a gift from her for passing along the PIF challenge on their blog. I had almost forgotton about it until yesterday when the postman brought me this cute little gift. Isn't is lovely? It is one of the cutest pincushion that I own now. Thank you Connie for this lovely gift and it was fun taking part in the challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Shashi- I am glad to hear the pincushion made it to you and that you like it. I had a lot of fun designing it for you. Thank you again for taking part in the 'Pay It Forward' challenge.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours - chocolate and pink and what a swet pincushion, I'm going to make myself one..! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ! I'm going to make myself one..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh what a lovely gift Shashi you are lucky... had a little giggle at your strange happenings too, have missed your blog glad to be back :)
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you Shashi! That's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hooo , c'est très joli , les deux couleurs se mélangent très bien en plus .
    Bizzz Shashi and thanks for your visits !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color combination - looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so cute! I just love pincushions and this one is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...