QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Saturday, November 07, 2009

Experimenting

I just thought of experimenting today. Actually I have got to blame Linda for it. Please go and visit her blog it is amazing. Well I got ichy fingers after seeing her wonderful creations. Now I don't think you can call mine wonderful. Looks like a potato isn't it lol.


Now it looks like a bone te...he.... I have to keep you guessing here.

Choc thinks I am making this for him and he tries to have a nibble at it......

Perhaps Isabelle you might have an idea of what I am trying to do. Can you remember that book in the background? I have to see now if it will look anything like the project in that book. A lot of it I am having to guess as my elimentry French knowledge is not very helpful with a lot of the instructions in that book. I am just making my own method up. Pardon the pun but I am wondering if I have bitten more than I can chew lol!!

1 comment:

  1. hmm i have no idea what you are making..hmm puts on thinking cap...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...