I took Deb Woods dragonfly wings class but I decided that I have too little patience to burn all those little holes one by one. So I decided to make fairy wings instead which I reckoned wouldn't require too many holes😃. After following all the instructions this is what I got.
I was not too pleased with the way it turned out 😔, so I coloured it with Adirondack alcohol ink. I am glad to say I definitely like it better now. As you can see when I pick it up and let the light pass through it really pops. Now I shall embellish more to make it look magical. Hmmm.. I have go and rummaged in my stash to see I have the right embellishments.