At last I made some progress on my Angela Jereski class. The figure has not turned out as neat as hers. But since I have never done this type of doll before I guess it is passable :-). I found making her finger armature was quiet hard, because the wires kept bending too much so both palms were different in size. I had to rip them off several times to get them to look more or less similar. Now tomorrow I hope to start to sculpt the feet and legs. Not sure how much I will be able to do before I leave but I want to get the feet done at least. I can't take it with me because it will be a bit complicated to pack and take it. I so want to get started on the actual sculpting but have to wait now sigh. Perhaps I will take my half complete Santa and try and finish it.