QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Thursday, October 22, 2015

Colourful beetle

Today as I was walking in the garden I heard a noise as though someone threw a packet which fell with a thud. I looked behind me and this what I saw. Great big beetle. Because of his weight he could barely fly. Our caretaker who looks after the house when we are not here picked it up for me to take a picture of him before he was released. Isn't his colours amazing. I wish he had let me take better pictures before he flew away.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Shashi, he is colourful but scary too - I think I might have run away! Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he did look scary. At first I thought it was a very large cockroach but when the caretaker caught it and said it is a beetle and harmless. He was rather grand looking with all those irridescent colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he looks regal! how beautiful the colors are.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...