Last year while I was shopping I came across these hand tissues. Usually when there is a design on the covering the tissues also have the same design on them. I thought the same was the case with these ones so I went and bought them as I had an idea what I would do with them. Unfortunately today when I wanted to opened them they were all plain inside☹️
What I had in mind was that I would cut out and paste the images on some surplus stitched heads that I have left over from my long time ago class doll's.
I was greatly disappointed. It also would have been a kind of experiment to see how it would work out for doll's . Oh well it was not to be so I decided to draw a similar face on this head. I generally do the head last in a doll but this one I am starting the other way round. Now I have to make arms and legs. I will I think stick to the theme Frozen.