QUOTE

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way-things I had no words for." ~ Georgia O'Keeffe


Thursday, April 08, 2010

Early morning

Early yesterday morning I saw a great big shadow land on our neighbours roof top. Luckily the window is just opposite to the bed and I had my mobile phone in hand so I quickly took this picture of our visitor.  He was gorgeous but such a shy creature that even that small movement from inside the house scared him away. I would have loved to have taken a better picture but as always I never seem to have my camera handy at the right time lol!

11 comments:

  1. How fortunate to have been able to take this shot, Shashi! It's lovely to get a surprise visit like this, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you remenbered your phone! Oh, isn't he a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Egret visitor. Lucky that you had your phone in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a wonderful thing to see in the morning :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....a big guy! Are they common to your area? I've never seen one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh what a gorgeous sight to see from your window... he looks beautiful.
    Know what you mean about your camera...lol Mine is never in the right place at the right time either :D

    Have a great day Shashi
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic capture....I'm sure this must mean good luck or a lifetime of love or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That must have been quite a moment indeed!
    Hope you're enjoying the weekend - I know it's wonderfully sunny around London (and quiet too, without the planes!) Take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful moment to capture on your phone, Shashi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support. Your comments are much appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...